Abbie Tuleta is a junior and she plays softball. She answered a few questions asked below.
- What position do you play?
“I am a pitcher and play third base.”
2. How long have you been playing
“I’ve been playing since I was eight.”
3. What is your favorite memory?
When Sabrina Hamdan fell when she was rounding first.”
4. What is your biggest accomplishment in the sport?
“Winning sectionals my freshman year. I bunted and got the winning run in, making it a walk off.”
5.What is your ultimate goal?
“My ultimate goal is to hit a grand slam.”
6. What are some things to work on for the next season?
“Some things to work on would be our offense. It would also be getting the bat to the ball.”
7. Why do you like the sport?
“I love softball because after working so hard and watching it finally pay off, it gives you the powerful meaning of never giving up. I also love being apart of a team who will always have each other’s backs and help pick each other up. Softball is a very mental sport and if you do not have the support from your friends and coaches then it is just a game with a ball and a bat.”