Things to do in Cleveland this Summer

Things to do in Cleveland this Summer
    foursquare

Whether or not you’re headed on vacation this summer, you can have a fun time exploring various areas in and around Cleveland that offer fun experiences with family and friends. A list of fun things in Cleveland this summer include:

• Edgewater Beach in Cleveland offers swimming and kayaking
    • Great Lakes Water sports, located in the flats, rents out kayaks where you can explore various parts of the city from the water
    • Blossom is a classic favorite to watch concerts, and it will be open this summer
    • The Botanical Gardens have a wide variety of plants, flowers, and even a butterfly house
    • The Solstice steps in Lakewood are the perfect way to end the day, watching the sunset
    • There are various museums in Cleveland, including the Cleveland Museum of Art, the Great Lakes Science Center, the Museum of Natural History and The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
    • There are several parks throughout Northeastern Ohio to Visit, including the Cleveland Metroparks and Cuyahoga Valley National Park
    • While Cedar Point may be a little outside the Cleveland area, it is worth the visit, offering an array or roller coasters and other games
    • If you’re out by Cedar Point, Kelley’s Island is another favorite that can be accessed from there
    • The Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
    • You can visit little Italy for great, authentic Italian restaurants
    • The Cleveland Flats also has a wide selection of great restaurants
    • Finally, you can visit Progressive field and see a baseball game